Monday, October 1, 2012

to do list

for my revision i have to re-read my draft and firstly write the statement of my main idea developing into the back up info that i already have in my draft, which i have to also remake into something more specific, using the 4 Ws and 1 H into more detail than what i already have. the most challenging thing about this essay is the depths of the detailed info that i am currently talking about and the new info that i have to research about to make the details more understandable which will make the reader to understand what i am trying to say in my essay. what i want to do better at this writing is the development of ideas, research about the topic, specification of ideas, and to be able to present something that is easy to understand. my plan for finishing this essay will be to take in mind what my peers said to me and their comments, but mainly my real thoughts and not the thoughts of what i've read, meaning that i want to use those ideas to create new ones that will or can change the mind set of others, or something less complex, i could say to make my ideas a new basis for new ideas other people can have in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment