Monday, September 10, 2012

I've traveled most of South America and the differences on their climates aren't that different, as most of them are tropical countries that have little time of a cold weather. For example, Brazil has a two season "summer" or in other words their summer weather temperature is during spring and summer, meaning that their temperature raises up to 40 - 46 degrees C. (90 - 120 degrees F.), and for their winter, well i would say they don't really have much of winter but when the cold weather hits it gets down to 0 - -6 C. (30 - 20 F.), although for their weather to get like that is pretty much rare (to my knowledge of the times I've been there). Paraguay their neighboring country and my homeland country doesn't really much experiences winter because of the tropical location the winter weather is just a matter of a few days which makes winter season feel like fall, though when it comes to summer and spring weather u could say that's a all year round feeling with sometimes high temperatures and low temperatures not dropping bellow 10 C. (40 F.). Thus, leading to my last experience in The United States which is the last country i have traveled to for now until my next travel to others countries. i would pretty much say that i really hate winter here because it gets so cold and i don't like cold weather (because i've been in tropical countries all my life), but i learn through experiences during my life and i have many bad experiences on the changes that the climates are causing throughout the world and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment