Monday, September 24, 2012

new blog

As i read back my post from the assignment of last week, I've noticed that i have a messy habit of doing things and make a mess out of it, but as i read some of my peer's posts, i now have a clear idea of how i am supposed to make my blog a little less messy and that i need to think more thoroughly about what i really want to talk about and make sure i stick with that specific idea and not add new ones that doesn't even make sense. Although, i did part of the assignment i have to say i did kind of good but mostly bad, but now that I've seem others blogs i can now fix my blog and make it look better for my next blog, by adding more specific information about the topic, names, and new information that the article or reading isn't mentioning about, and engaging with the audience (reader).

No comments:

Post a Comment